Sunday, June 3, 2012

Remembering why I used to Blog

Its been a long time since I posted, and perhaps a longer time since I knew why I was blogging, life's been busy and writing isn't necessarily my strong point.

Yet each morning I look at the blog and hope for inspiration in a busy day, direction, and then life goes crazy.

In the last few days I've remembered why I started this blog, not to be famous, not to be able to share my faith, not to advocate homeschooling, there are lots of blogs who do each of these better than I do.

I started blogging so that in each day week or moment I could focus not on the piles of washing, marking to be sorted, or incomplete schedules but on what we was good, noble and true in our lives. What we need to hang onto to remember that God is in control and that his blessings, even the ones that come in disguise are good.


1 comment:

Chelle said...

Thanks for brightening my corner with your Burmese comment of 'understanding'. I see you have 2 sources of inspiration :-D

Agreeing: It is nice to find a kiwi educators in blogsphere!!