- Day 1 Read pg 70 - 77 and narrate the stories of Prometheus, Pandora and Deucalion. Include a picture of each of these main characters.
- Day 2 Read pages 78-89 and narrate the stories of Aeolus and the four winds, Eos, Helios, and Selene. Draw pictures depicting how each of these natural forces are depicted. Include the four winds in these drawings.
- Day 3. Read pages 90 - 98 and narrate the stories about Pan, the nymphs and the Centaurs. Draw a picture of one of the nymphs showing how they were thought to resemble their trees.
- Day 4 Read pages 99 - narrate the stories of Asclepius, the Nine Muses and Orpheus. Draw a picture showing the Nine Muses and their gift to the people of Greece.
- Show how the Greek myths were an attempt to teach their children about the way the natural world worked. consider the stories of Aeolus and the four winds, Helios, Eos, Selene, and Echo.
- How did the Greeks see the world around them? How does this compare to the Christian view of the earth?