Sunday, July 12, 2009

Small Successes

Its been a great week for achieving those things I normally brush aside. With hubby home for the mid-winter school break, and the kids in light school, we've spent the last two weeks semi crashed out studying swimming creatures, I've managed the following....

FaithButton

  1. My marking pile is cleared, off my desk and apart from some tardy corrections...we are up to date...YES!

  2. We used the lighter week to sort out my artists room. She loves people, keeps every gift, and hates tidying up. The last couple of clean ups have been find a box and store it to sort later - well latter came this week. We now have several semi-sorted boxes, but at least she can find the things she is looking for.

  3. We planted the last of our fruit trees, a nectarine and grapes. Sorted the space for the vegetable garden - or rather hubby did and planted strawberries. I'm looking forward to spring.
More importantly the changes in the last few weeks have given me a feeling of being back in control, able to chill when needed with the kids and now a feeling like I'm not snowed under with good things people are waiting for me to do.

Thanks to the ladies who thought up this neat post idea - the original idea is here . To participate, just write up a list of 3 of your recent Small Successes and post it on your blog along with the Small Successes button (go here to get the code). You are not required to use the button, but please do link back to the main post here.

No comments: