Monday, July 20, 2009

A Patchwork of Days

FOR TODAY
Outside my window,

Lovely snow covered mountains waiting to call us to find ski gear and enjoy.


I am listening to...
The voices of my children discussing the meter of Ben Franklin at the kitchen table behind me.

I am thankful for...

Christian writers and blogs that provide support and encouragement in God's word to counter the effects of the ideas of the emergent church.

From the learning rooms...
A fun week, looking at the cultures of Ancient India, China and Africa...

From the kitchen...

Excuses to experiment with different foods in the kitchen. Our Sat cleebration dinner this week will have African flavours...should be fun.

I am wearing...

Jeans and a lilac jersey, comfy and casual.

I am reading...

Seed Catalogs and gardening books...looking forward to planting our vege garden.

I am praying for...

A renewed sense of the Gospel in our local church and christian community.

On of my favourite things...

Watching a fantail play among the trees of our garden.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

A slow relaxed re-entry back into school routines for everyone.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...




In the tradition of the
Simple Womans Daybook

No comments: