Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

I found this in my blogging travels and while I realize that this has been around for ages, I also see it as something I need to do to deal with the increasing frustrations of "A long journey in the same direction."

My three small success achievements for this week

  1. Working on loving my engineer without stressing over his inability to follow directions. We've managed to get through a week without going head to head - which is a big change. (This is a bit more than a small success - but its happening in small quiet ways so I'm hoping it counts.)

  2. I've managed to work my pantry down to manageable levels - for a while there we were constantly over-supplied with some things and yep really low on others. No rhyme or reason - now we are heading back into a pattern.

  3. I managed a really relaxed Sunday, no stress lots of fun, at least until the phone rang that evening, but that's a different story.


To get to the home of the Small Success posts head here To participate, just write up a list of 3 of your recent Small Successes and post it on your blog along with the Small Successes button (go here to get the code). You are not required to use the button, but please do link back to the main post here.

No comments: