Thursday, May 29, 2008

Catching My Breath

It is hard to see where the last week has gone to. I realize that I haven't posted for a while, and yet apart from thinking through the details of our days - I don't know what has kept me busy. Possibly the logistics of separating out our history and bible programs, buying in new history books so that the boys can work at their own level, and investigating an alternative progym curriculum.

I also took the plunge and ordered the 2nd edition Latin - Centered Curriculum from Memoria Press, simply because I want to see a classical scope and sequence with the Latin, Greek, Progym and Logic included. Very few of my existing overviews bring these together, and so we always seem to be busier than we need to be. Hopefully this will help me see where we can or should prune.

No comments: