Saturday, January 31, 2009

A New Year on the Homeschool Front.

Monday we start back up.

Refreshed from our summer break,

A clean fresh year with lots of promise,

New schedules printing,

Lots of hope.

I'm both looking forward to this year and anxious at the same time. Looking forward because their have been many changes in attitude over summer. Anxious because the change of heart is untested.

This summer has seen lots of thinking through what we need to do, how we can best do it, how to find the balance that we need, and how to go forward.

There are a couple of posts in the works from this thinking. They should appear soonish.
I'm also playing with the idea of a planning blog where I can collect my thoughts, and focus our purposes before we dive into the new year.

1 comment:

Willa said...

I'm glad you are back!

Wishing you well in this new year.