Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Long Absence

It has been a while since I have posted. I would like to say a lot has happened, I've been busy and life has certainly felt like it the truth is it has been good to hide away and let the world pass by my computer screen. Sometimes it is necessary to just be.

Ballet exams have come and gone, we passed with Merit, I'm pleased and my daughter enjoyed the chocolate.

Spring has come and my garden is turning green and lush again. Weeds are growing and being pulled, seeds planted, the fishpond is even starting to look like a pond again.

But the good things of winter, the fire, the skiing remained just a little longer this year we got to enjoy the warmth of spring and the fun of winter. Sometimes it isn't hard to see that life is good.

Hopefully this sees me blogging again...

1 comment:

Willa said...

Glad you are back -- I just had a long "being" spell like that, too, where my blogging did not happen.