Tuesday, March 23, 2010

With Grace

Today was one of those days,

tired,

confused,

I can seek to unravel, let the introvert dig deep into self and inspect the faults, the things not done, the judgments others make against me for being different.

Or with God's grace I can walk forward, head up, as far as the east is from the west so far have I removed your sins from you...



I've pushed, strived, analyzed and pondered what I need to do to be a better person, a better mum a better teacher. It didn't help. Instead it undermined the good that was there.

God's grace is sufficient...for today. God's grace has undone a lot of the damage, made a new place a good place for us to grow in. God's grace is enough, even if today ends where I wish it wasn't. This blog greeted me this morning... this too is grace.

No comments: